Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I think the new year is a great chance for people to feel that they can start over or better themselves in some way. I always panic a bit as it gets close to being a new year because time seems to go by so quickly. I always make myself feel better though by sitting down and making a list of all the things I have seen and done, all the friends I have made, all that I have learned in only 365 days.

The coming new year provides not just a chance to reflect on everything you have done but also for you to evaluate your life and see if you are where you want to be, if you're pushing yourself too hard or if you're maybe not pushing yourself hard enough. We are all capable of more than we can imagine if we'll only maintain the discipline that greatness requires and be true to ourselves. It sounds simple but it isn't.

I wish you all luck, peace and health for this coming year. I am hoping people, myself included, will give a little more love and compassion to this world, in how they treat others, and hopefully feel that they are receiving more compassion as well. That is my wish for this new year. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment