Monday, April 20, 2015

Planting Fields Arboretum

Sunday was such a beautiful day I'm glad I was able to get outside and enjoy the day. Planting Fields Arboretum is starting to wake up from the long winter. Their greenhouses appear to have been awake for some time though. I don't know of a therapy better than walking through a warm greenhouse awash with floral fragrances. The warm and humid air revitalizes your skin and the air seems so clean that with every inhalation I feel it nourish my insides and every exhalation seems to expel stale and stagnant energy from my cells. 





I adore orchids. I love knowing that for every orchid there is a specific species of bee that has co-evolved with it. I love how intricate nature is. 

I am so grateful for all of this beauty and life. Spring brings such a strong feeling of hope and renewal. I am always glad for its arrival, especially after a long and cold winter like the one we just had on the east coast. 



No comments:

Post a Comment