Monday, February 16, 2009

First Posting!


Hey There,
So I've started a blog to talk about what I'm up to and to
have a place to stick cool info that I find about all the
topics I am interested in. For a performance class that I'm
taking this semester I get to write a research paper on one
performance artist who inspires me. I am writing my paper
on Citizen Cope because I find his music to be so
incredibly genuine and touching. It's so easy to relate to
and his beats are sweeeet. Above is the cover of his most
recent album (which is amazing). I've been really hoping to
see him live but unfortunately he isn't playing anywhere
nearby any time soon.
Cope: Come to Binghamton!!!

I don't know if it's because of where I am in my life right
now or what but for some reason his music speaks to me
in a way that is so personal. His ability to express himself
through his music is incredible- he is truly eloquent.


1 comment:

  1. To be perfectly honest with you, no joke, Fierce Asparagus is the best name for a blog I have ever heard. :)
    Just YouTube(b) Cope, very funky. Thanks for turning me on to a new artist.
    Rock on (post on) Marisol.

    :)

    ReplyDelete